Packing for a day at the beach can be extremely stressful, especially if kids are involved. Here are our must-have items to ensure everyone has a great day from morning to sundown.
- Tote Bag – The easiest way to carry all of the following items in, grab a cute
- Hats and Sunglasses – It can be hard to enjoy the sun if you’re squinting trying to look ahead
- Sunscreen – Protecting yourself from the sun is a must
- Towels – Whether you choose to lay on the sand or go in the water, perhaps both, you need towels for everyone
- Water and Snacks – If you don’t want the hassle of hungry or dehydrated friends and family, bring some of these
- Book – If you get tired and just want to lay out in the sun, bring a good book
- Sand toys – Especially with younger kids, bring buckets and shovels can entertain them for others
- Sports ball – Whether you choose a soccer ball, volleyball, football, or a frisbee, this gets the whole family involved
- Kite – If you’ve never flown a kite, you’re missing out, such a simple yet fun activity
- Surfboards/ Boogieboards – It can be a fun day in the water with these
- Change of Clothes – Consider a change of clothes so that you don’t come into your car all sandy
Hopefully, with these items, your day at the beach is perfect and worry-free.